Dalam genggaman tangan Tuhan

Dalam genggaman tangan Tuhan

Jumat, 27 Juli 2012

Unborn child...


I never got to see your face
But in my heart, you have a special place
And for that, I would never be the same

I'll never hear you laugh or cry
Or hold you in my arms tenderly
But I will still love you endlessly

I never got to hold you hand
I never got to sing you a lullaby
I will never come to understand
Why murderers run free and innocent souls die

I'll always have my regret
Why it must happened to you
All these unanswered questions
That would burn inside of me

Forever saddened upon this earth
Crying for you, my unborn child
Never blessed by your birth.
But I’ll be here, unable to smile

You are my shining light in heaven
For one of angels to love
Until I get my wings to flying
God take care of you, for me, in heaven above

You’ll be my guiding light to heaven’s gate
Where I’ll get to see your angel smile
And even if I never got to see your face
I’ll know, that you are my unborn child!

(for my little angel in heaven)